Friday, June 23, 2017

June 22, 2017

Day 173 of 365, Thursday. Each day I have been trying to get out and walk in the mornings. It is so easy to do that while I am on summer break, and it makes me feel good. Today, however, I wasn't feeling quite as peppy as I have the last few days. I decided to still take a walk, but to make it a little less strenuous. A little know fact about me is that I enjoy walking through the cemetery. Most people find it creepy, but I find peace there. It is so interesting to me to read the names of people and wonder about their lives. I especially like it when they include a quote or saying on the headstone. Oakwood Cemetery is very close to my house, so I headed that way. As an added bonus, both my grandparents and my great-grandparents are buried here. I always like to stop and visit, and wish they were still around. 


Untitled

No comments: