Friday, June 23, 2017

June 21, 2017

Day 172 of 365, Wednesday. This is a tale about WalMart and personal mistakes. Most of you know that I help my aunt at her farm. Part of that includes making sure the cats and dog have plenty of food. It isn't always convenient to go to WalMart, so I have been ordering the food online and having it shipped to her house. When I talked with her on the way home from Asheville last week she mentioned that she needed more food. So, when I got home I pulled out my trusty app and ordered. When I was checking out, I noticed I could pick up in store. Since I drive past the store on the way to her house, I thought that might be easiest, so that was the option I chose. Friday morning, I go to pick up my order, and I unfortunately selected the wrong store. The store I wanted was in Kannapolis, but I chose Concord. I knew Donald and I were going out of town over the weekend, so there was nothing I could do except move on. Fast forward to Monday afternoon. As soon as we got back in town, I headed to WalMart for the pick up. Would you believe that was the wrong store too? Good grief. As it turns out, I picked the store all the way out at Concord Mills! There was no way I was going out there at 5:00 in the afternoon, so I decided to wait until the next morning. Tuesday morning, I head to the third WalMart, and finally had the right one! But, not all items in my order had shipped. The girl at the desk looked, and the rest of my items were on the truck to be delivered that afternoon. My only choice was to pick up what was there and come back later. Finally, Wednesday morning, I headed back to WalMart AGAIN. Believe me, the next time I order food, it will be shipped directly to her house. 


Untitled

No comments: