Sunday, March 12, 2017

March 11, 2017

Day 70 of 365. I first learned to love working a crossword puzzle when I was a freshman in college. My next door neighbors in the dorm were the ones who got me hooked. The three of us would sit on one of our beds with the puzzle from the Charlotte Observer and work it together. There is still something about a puzzle in the newspaper that is completely different from a puzzle online. I have gone for many, many years without subscribing to paper, but recently subscribed again. I found it funny that either the Charlotte Observer knows my eyes are over 50, or they don't have enough to fill the space. In any event, I could read all the clues just fine without having to use a magnifying glass! For the record, I completely finished!


Crossword

No comments: