Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 27, 2012

May 27, 2012 by bbryan
May 27, 2012, a photo by bbryan on Flickr.

Donald and I were watching TV not too long ago, and someone mentioned something about Guiness mustard. That intrigued me enough to search for a recipe online. I found one, and have been waiting for an opportunity to make it. I decided with a long weekend it was the perfect opportunity. Here you see the first step. Everything is mixed together, and all it needs to do now is age for a few days. After that, I'll process half of it in the food processor, and hopefully we'll have some awesome mustard to eat. Right now, it smells amazing. I never in a million years would have dreamed that mixing beer with vinegar would smell so good. I'll keep you posted on the progress. Oh, and the beautiful hydrangeas in the background came out of Dottie's yard.

No comments: