Saturday, February 18, 2017

February 17, 2017

Day 48 of 365. It finally happened. I neglected to take a picture today. So I don't lose momentum, I'll give a synopsis of what my day was like. Donald has been out of town for two nights, so I woke up excited that he would be coming home today. At work, the juniors at the Early College had to complete their pre-ACT background information and for the first time everything is online. We did four sessions with the juniors, and each session lasted 45 minutes to an hour. Once the last session ended, I headed over to Cabarrus Tech for the last few minutes of the day to see what students in my Cobratronics club were doing. I was pleased that they all followed my directions and completed what they were supposed to complete. Lastly, Donald and I have had our eye on a refrigerator at the Sears Outlet. They finally dropped the price enough for our budget, so we bought it! We'll go get it sometime this weekend. 

There you have it. 

No comments: