Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2, 2017

Day 2 of (hopefully) 365. Since January 1 fell on a Sunday this year, that means the school system recognizes Jan. 2 as the holiday, so no work for me today. We woke up this morning to heavy rain, and I slept until 7:45. Unreal! Most of you know I help my aunt and go out to her house several times a week. Today was no exception. She has a bad cold and needed some things from the grocery store. I made the Wal-Mart run, then headed to Salisbury to check on her. I knew she didn't want to let Gypsy the horse out since it was so bad. On the way in, I stopped at the barn to feed her and make sure she had fresh water and hay to last through the day. She was NOT happy that I didn't let her out, but to make it up I gave her plenty of her favorite treats, which she gobbled up.

Gypsy treats. #pod2017

No comments: