Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4, 2011

June 4, 2011 by bbryan
June 4, 2011, a photo by bbryan on Flickr.

Last weekend, when we had Dottie's graduation party, she and I took a trip to the grocery store. On our way there, we noticed a refrigerator at the end of someone's driveway with a sign that read "Free Works". I have enough of my grandfather in me that I called Donald and told him about it. By the time Dottie and I got home, the refrigerator was in our garage. It was great having an extra fridge to store food that night, but the next morning, everything was frozen. We adjusted the thermostat, and went on. We now have the thermostat set on "1", the lowest setting, but things are still freezing as you can see from my entire 12 pack of Seltzer that exploded. I think this fridge is going to take another ride, this time to the landfill.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

well, it does work

maryanne said...

My grandmother always used to say nothing's free!